"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Favourite Posts Revisited.

I recently realized that I've been at this blogging thing for over a year now and decided to look back at some of my old posts.  In re-reading them I thought I might share some of my favourites.  Hope you enjoy these as much I do!

1)  Thirty, here I come!  This was the very first post I ever wrote.  Even though it is over a year-old not much has changed and it still resonates with me.  We have added a second car, I've lost 10 lbs (plus some inches) and my floundering career is improving; but, on the whole everything is just about the same.  Amazing how much can change and how much can stay the same in twelve months!

2)  Sometimes the small things...  All about how much I love my husband....and how much he drives me crazy too!  Marriage is such a LOVE-hate thing!  Me teasing about the ups and downs of marriage was balanced by this more sombre look at love, The Most Truthful Moments.

3)  The Encyclopedia of Sleep of Positions, this one just makes me smile.

4)  Kids Say and Do the Darnedest Things.  I like all the "darnedest" posts, but this one is still a family favourite.

5)  A tie!  What can I say I just couldn't decide between A Real Potty-pooper! and Cinderella Sunday.  Maybe you can decide...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Not much to know, but love to know someone is reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, you know which one is my favourite!! Love, love love the princess post.... Since you posted it again this week,, it may just have to be my weekly favourite!!! Did I already do that???
    Always love your posts, thanks for sharing your favourites!

    Sarah~http://not-so-silent-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - Feel free to link to Cinderella Sunday. It is definitely a fav for me.

    ReplyDelete