"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Five.

My Friday Five this week is a list of five birthday wishes:


  1. For the weather to be nice enough to enjoy a dinner date on a patio.
  2. A new flirty top for said dinner date.
  3. To sleep late Sunday, and I mean to actually sleep and not lie in bed awake listening to the girls downstairs.
  4. Chai latte, please.
  5. Hoping for a homemade birthday card accompanied by the singing of "Happy Birthday" from my girlies.
(Hopefully JD reads this between now and tomorrow morning because otherwise my wishes probably won't come true! lol)

4 comments:

  1. I hope that your birthday turns out better than mine did!! lol.
    I think that I would have your #'s 1-4 on my list, in that exact same order. Unfortunately I'm too late for number 5, but really hope it happens for you!! All the best and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and I think those wishes are pretty easy to do if said hubby puts his mind to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! I ALMOST MISSED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete