"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Friday, March 25, 2011

Kids Say and Do the Darnedest Things.

My 15 month-old is learning how to kiss and blow-kisses. Unfortunately, she only understands kisses as going to and from lips and as a result refuses to kiss anywhere but the mouth. Yesterday, she whined and cried until I picked her up. Once up she gave me a kiss on the mouth. I told her that she was nice and of course wiped the baby goober from my mouth. Encouraged by my praise she came for another, but this time opened her mouth and licked my face the second she was close enough. Yuck! She thought it was the funniest thing ever and loved my reaction. For the next few minutes we battled it out as she tried over and over to psych me out with a kiss turned puppy licks! Double yuck! In the end she won, managing to get me twice more on the cheek. Triple yuck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment