"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pack-Mule.

Less than 24 hours until our camping departure and I'm in packing HELL! My husband and I are notorious over-packers. Each time we travel I tell my husband this is the time we are going to travel light. Getting ready for this camping trip I said the same thing, "Pack light, pack little" and yet here I am collecting and packing a million items into a thousand different bags. The "What-if Monster" always seem to rear its ugly head! Need to get back at it, but I'm seriously worried about how we are going to cram everything in our car.

Oh...and did I mention my husband has also decided to bring his surf gear. That means one more bag PLUS his surfboard strapped to the roof! I think our next vehicle better be an RV! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment