"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thankful.

This has been a wild week. Sophie has been sick and ended up in the hospital for two days (but that is for another day). Now it is Saturday and Monday is Thanksgiving. It only seems fitting to take a few minutes to express some gratitude.

Right now I'm grateful for:

The sunny day and sunny days to come.

The golden light of fall.

Fiery colours of fall leaves.

Little girl smiles.

My husband.

My parents.

My babysitter.

Chocolate and fresh apples, but not together.

Butterfly and bunny kisses.

My job, I'm loving it.

Warm days, cool nights.

Blue jeans, t-shirts and sweaters.

Nurses. Medicine.

Good health.

Seven years.

Lots to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. You do have a lot to be thankful for :). That reminds me to be thankful for all the blessings which continue to come my way.

    Oh I hope Sophie is better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so very much enjoy reading your posts, I would love for you to accept The Versatile Blogger Award! http://theconfessionsofdoermom.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete