"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Monday, October 17, 2011

Thanks For The Compliment!


Thanks to Amber at The Confessions of A Doer Mom for honouring me with 'The Versatile Blogger' award. It is always nice to receive some positive recognition. Be sure to visit Amber at her blog.

The honour of this award requires me to share seven things about me:
1) I've lived in one city and only three houses my whole life.
2) I love alone time. Completely alone.
3) I love being a part-time teacher and part-time at home mom.
4) My favourite number is three and that makes it hard to only have two babies.
5) I want to travel...but not until my children are grown.
6) I am addicted to chai lattes, from Starbucks of course.
7) I wish I could blog, go to the gym and read a book at the same time.

And now, four blogs I'd love for you to read:

1) Hoo Goes Where...photos charm me every time.
2) Moms Madhouse Advice Blog...never do I not smile and laugh.
3) Not So Silent Mommy...I relate.
4) The Real Housewife of Oxford County....funny, honest and always a great read.

Hope you enjoy the reads!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your list Sadie! So sweet of you! I went back to work yesterday after a year's hiatus, so yay for part time work-part time at home mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Sa-weet! Thank you punkin...thank you very much. You rock :)

    Sharon
    http://sharon-moms-madhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete