"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello my blog!

It has been busy, busy, busy the last few weeks and blogging has fallen by the wayside.  I'm eager to get back at it though because my mental health is suffering!  ;-)  First up a review of my Summer Bucket List, check it out here.

I've definitely made a dent in my list, but I've got a ways to go.  I'm not going to make my gym goal, but for the rest of the summer I'm going to do my best to get there three times a week.  We also bought a gently used double jogging stroller and I'm going to try and use it lots too.  My biggest challenge is a new hobby or skill - just not sure what to try.  Suggestions?

I can't believe that in four short weeks it will be back to school time and summer will be winding down.  Better make the most of the next few weeks....maybe blogging will stay on the back burner...unless it starts raining.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog design :) I'm stopping by from vB to become your newest follower! I'd love a follow back when you get a minute to go check out my blog! Thanks!

    Ashton
    http://www.somethingswanky.com
    {Sweet Treats Thursday} Thu-Sun

    ReplyDelete