"The Tightrope Walker"

"The Tightrope Walker" by Jean-Louis Forain

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Apocalypse: Party-time or just keep truckin'?

Continuing with the challenge, answer this in just one sentence:

If this is the year to end all life, how would you live your life? Would you go on like normal? Would you party-it-up? What would you do differently or the same?

My answer: I would live more, better and harder.

Long answer: I would celebrate milestones, birthdays, holidays and everything in between with more enthusiasm. I would eat better, dress better, exercise more, and care for myself with intention. I would work harder, give more, share more, and love more. It would be great to travel, party, celebrate, laze and love, but if I knew this was it (because the Mayan calendar says so) I would want to leave my life being the best me I could be. I would want to leave this life knowing I lived with intention, dedication, passion and energy.   Leave this life being the best me, and not a different me.

Guess I better get going....you never know after all...this sounds remarkably like a new year's resolution...yuck! Doomed to fail! ;-}

No comments:

Post a Comment